background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 22 January 2016

Up up and away wallet, passport wallet

 Had fun making this cute passport wallet ready for our next holiday. 
As you can see I've got space for 5 passports and still have a space for boarding passes. 
If you would like to make your own you can find the pattern

Liz Shaffner  up up and away passport wallet



 Inside views. 
Lots of space for those passports and boarding passes


After showing the one above on my Facebook page , I was given a few orders
The one below has an extra slip pocket as requested by the customer



 Love the fabric on this one


One of my favourite fabrics, as you can see in the earlier posts in used this fabric collection to make my charlie's aunt bag

This one is very pretty,  loving the gold prints on this fabric

Thanks for looking all comments are read

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all lovely !! But I have to admit, I Love your quilt the best !!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Wendy, love those. So useful.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy - lovely to hear from you again - thanks so much for your lovely comment. I love your passport wallets! The fabric is gorgeous, and what a good idea and so stylish. I bet you get some comments at the airport! I particularly love the little aeroplane charm - very nice touch. So glad you like the water feature my hubby is repairing - he's making good progress and it's going to be lovely when it's finished, and all our nice new plants are in. Your koi pond sounds wonderful. Unfotunately there's no pond with ours so we can't have any fish, but we did in the pond in our old house, until the heron came and ate them all!! I agree about the sound of running water. It's going to be lovely sitting out there in the summer enjoying it.

    Hope you and your family are all OK. I've got the all-clear on my cancer and am now hoping that we can enjoy a normal life at last, and start enjoying my hubby's retirement!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again