background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 20 November 2015

The Companion Bag

So loving this carpet bag , can see me making lots more of these in both sizes

 Just love everything about this pattern,  this is using the 8 inch frame, and its the perfect size for every day use. 
Love the way it opens wide so you can see what you need at a glance.


I added an extra pocket to the back that fastens with a magnetic clasps

 Its easy to do just follow instructions for the front pocket. 
I added a crochet flower and button to the front for added details. 

How the inside looks when open, this is the 8 inch frame, there is a zipped pocket and a slip pocket inside the bag. 
The pattern also has instructions for a 12 inch frame


I used a pretty floral cotton for the lining it has the same shade of blues as the main fabric


In the original pattern they used pre made leather handles,  I made my own and also added a longer strap to wear  across the body


You can find this pattern

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again