background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 31 January 2013

This weeks Project life

Here is this weeks Page, a bit late no internet, virgin fixed it this morning.
we had lots more snow at the beginning of the week.
The fabric arrived for the rag quilt that I wanted to make Perrie, it was very easy to do Im very pleased with how it turned out, plan to make another one soon.
I have more photos in the post below, I managed to blog the quilt before I lost the internet 3 days without it I was getting withdraw symptoms.
A fun photo of Monday morning Two of the grandchildren were in bed keeping warm with bampy Jeff while I made the breakfast .
Poor man has lost his Monday lie ins with both of them sleeping here overnight every Sunday 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww Wendy what a gorgeous page, lovely layout, the quilt is stunning.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again