background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

WOYWW time Again

Its WOYWW time again.
If you would like to join in pop over to Stamping Ground and join in, or just have a little nosey at other crafters desks
 Well bot of mine are a mess today, In the top photo I have been making Handmade roses.
Ready to go on and Altered frame that you can just see to the side.
Oh can also see grandsons baby alarm sitting at the back.
Photo below is the mess from yesterday crafting session.
I had finally gotten around to altering my ATG gun.
Use Plati-kote paint £5 A tin and some glitter Stickers.
So easy and I love it.
See the post below for better photos.
So girls with the nasty yellow guns get some paint bling it up , I would love to see what you do

Thanks for stopping by
Off to shower then I will be visiting Some of your blogs
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Not as bad as mine must tidy up again pulled a pile of stuff out looking for papers.love the roses & the ATC gun well done you
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need one of those ATG guns now! Love how you've altered yours.

    Dee #94

    ReplyDelete
  3. a messy desk+ sign of creative mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your new altered ATG gun is amazing. Love how you have taken out your inkadinks and just sat them on the desk might to that myself as i struggle opening the tubs. Have afabby Wednesday.

    Ali x

    P.S I've moved blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't yet have the patience to hand make flowers - good for you. S #106

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun...went to take a peek at the altered ATG gun post! How fun! Love how you personalized it! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC gun is looking cool, Wendy! Mine's bright pink. Love the "mess" in your room. Doesn't look too bad to me! (Hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've been having fun!

    Happy creating.......Andrea.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy i absolutely adore your gun what fab colour !love th design totaly transformed from the orange/yellow.I have pink one so may intime when i get sick of pink change it.Thanks for the inspiration and have fab WOYWW day
    hugs judex22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Wendy that blue colour for your ATG is lovely - what a great job you did. Regret that mine won't be done - I love the bright yellow and it would be job number 9 kerjillion and 2 on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow look at that glue gun, that's amazing!! Oh, and you don't have to take a shower before visiting me, I'll take you the way you are!!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 100

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very busy desk! I love the roses and think the ATG is the 'bomb' as the kids say. Thanks for sharing.
    Vickie #30

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bling'd up ATG hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely roses and great altered ATG gun I so have once of these on my wish list ~ Nicky no.6

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wendy please check out my blog there is a surprise there for you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again